DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Page: «5/6»
  Go to:
Xpander Oct 12, 2017
Quoting: SkullyPut in a request to join league. Display name in game is Skully or Skullathor.

seems you are accepted already :) ready to drive!
tuubi Oct 12, 2017
Quoting: SkullyPut in a request to join league. Display name in game is Skully or Skullathor.
Following a rigorous vetting process by our team of analysts, your application has been approved. Please proceed to have fun at your earliest convenience.
Skully Oct 12, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Following a rigorous vetting process by our team of analysts, your application has been approved. Please proceed to have fun at your earliest convenience.
Thankyou. Fun has been had :)
Xpander Oct 12, 2017
Germany done by me also. I'm really bad on tarmac, first 4 stages i tried to drive on the limit, lots of mistakes. last 3 i took more carefully, without insane pushing.

here's the summary:

S1: spin
S2: 3 spins, 1 with reverse needed
S3: small half-spin
S4: crash into stones, spin, adventures on grassfields;
S5: clean
S6: clean
S7: clean

So, Skully beat me by 1 and half seconds :D
Edmene Oct 12, 2017
Done
Wasn't awful neither good basically a bad event due to some mistakes while passing through areas with spectators.
Stage 1: 15s penalty.
Stage 2: clean.
Stage 3: small crash.
Stage 4: clean
Stage 5: 15s penalty.
Stage 6: spin.
Stage 7: 15s penalty.
tuubi Oct 14, 2017
I tried something weird with the car setup, and didn't get the option to fix it between any of the stages. Was this intentional? I somehow managed to pull through okay in the last two stages (with some spectacular lucky escapes), but it was like driving a brick-laden shopping trolley on skates.

I guess I should leave the experimentation to non-league races.
Xpander Oct 14, 2017
Quoting: tuubiI tried something weird with the car setup, and didn't get the option to fix it between any of the stages. Was this intentional? I somehow managed to pull through okay in the last two stages (with some spectacular lucky escapes), but it was like driving a brick-laden shopping trolley on skates.

I guess I should leave the experimentation to non-league races.

it was not intentional, i simply forgot to tick all those boxes :( i wanted to have car setup with every service point.
Arnvidr Oct 15, 2017
More than 10 participants on the last few events, looks good for future tournaments :)
Xpander Oct 16, 2017
UK is Running now.

first post updated. Congratulations to Skully for winning in Germany :)
Skully Oct 17, 2017
Quoting: XpanderUK is Running now.

first post updated. Congratulations to Skully for winning in Germany :)

Thanks. Looks like you would easy have beat me, if you didn't have some bad luck lol.
I had a very clean run. Germany is my best location. So I have a feeling I wont be doing so well in future.
Wish I joined the league earlier so I could have done all the events. Also I missed the 70's championship :(
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.