Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Users of Mint 18.2 , can you play Dirt Rally , Shadow of Mordor and Tomb Raider?
Leopard Oct 21, 2017
I'm asking this because i'm unable to play them on Mint 18.2 , however two of the Feral Ports Shogun 2 and Medieval 2 is working without problems.
tuubi Oct 21, 2017
I don't own Tomb Raider, but Shadow of Mordor worked a while ago and Dirt Rally runs just fine.
Leopard Oct 21, 2017
Quoting: tuubiI don't own Tomb Raider, but Shadow of Mordor worked a while ago and Dirt Rally runs just fine.

Well , i can't and seems like i'm the only one.

Can you please take a look at that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/77v6bi/users_of_mint_182_can_you_play_dirt_rally_shadow/
tuubi Oct 22, 2017
Maybe you could find another Nvidia Prime user to see if they can launch these games? Seems like desktop gamers are just fine. And if it's a problem on Mint 18, it should be a problem on Ubuntu 16.04 as well.

By the way, there's talk of Intel firmware in the thread. You might be bypassing your Intel graphics, but you should install the CPU microcode using Mint's driver manager (mintdrivers) regardless. This isn't likely to fix your problem, but it might affect the general stability of your system.

(PS: I don't have an account on Reddit.)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.