Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season 2
Page: «6/7»
  Go to:
Xpander Nov 25, 2017
Quoting: SkullyI dunno how you did it. I couldn't beat you in the Lancia, and I had much less mishaps than you. Was also the fastest I think I ever have done there. Still no match for you in your Manta. Great driving man. Wish you had a recording of your run for me to watch.

I try to remember to record next time. i had lots of mistakes yeah, but im usually really good in finland, those stages somehow suit me really good, so probably even with those mistakes i was still a bit faster then. on the last stage i lost most of the time with my advantures in the forest to try to reverse out of it. i bet around 15-20 sec wasted there
Xpander Nov 27, 2017
A lot less people finished this time.

Anyway last Rally of the Season will start soon.

First post updated
Xpander Nov 28, 2017
Greece done by me also. No match for 4WD. First 2 stages went terrible, couldnt get into rythm at all lost over 20 sec on both iirc. Rest of the stages went a bit better, found a rythm and was driving as fast as i could, with minor mistakes here or there... had 1 penalty also and few really close calls with the cliffs :)
rest of the stages were 10-14 sec loss for muell :) i think maximum i could have done without mistakes would be 8-10 sec loss per stages.

Video:

View video on youtube.com
Skully Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for video Xpander. I might look into recording my own league runs, if people are interested in seeing them. Could be fun if we all recorded our runs.

Great job Muell. I couldn't match you without taking too much risk. I couldn't afford another DNF, and that damn Lancia is a scary beast to drive lol.
tuubi Nov 30, 2017
Quoting: SkullyCould be fun if we all recorded our runs.
I can't take the pressure! I drive like an idiot when I have an audience. :P
Skully Nov 30, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: SkullyCould be fun if we all recorded our runs.
I can't take the pressure! I drive like an idiot when I have an audience. :P

Actually, since I wrote that. I been pondering the same feeling. It might be too much. I think I will crack under the pressure too. lol
flipper Dec 2, 2017
Argh, second time on a row I didn't finish.
At the end of stage 6, I made a stupid mistake end my car went of the road. I didn't even expected it to be game over, but **it happens. :(
Xpander Dec 2, 2017
when i livestream i feel the pressure also :) but when i just record it's like just driving..

anyway.... Next season will be Group A. But i wonder what to do with the christmas time? leave the cap inbetween or have 1 event just longer during that time, say 2 weeks or so.
tuubi Dec 2, 2017
Quoting: Xpanderanyway.... Next season will be Group A. But i wonder what to do with the christmas time? leave the cap inbetween or have 1 event just longer during that time, say 2 weeks or so.
I'm fine with anything you come up with. It's all for fun anyway so it's not such a big deal if some of us miss an event or two. But I guess we could do something different to mark the holidays if nothing else.
Skully Dec 2, 2017
I am easy with whatever you guys want to do. I would have no problem finding the time to play tho.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.