Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Page: 1/19»
  Go to:
Mar 7, 2013
They still haven't fixed the faces with Torchlight :( I know it's totally playable, but it just doesn't feel right with such an obvious graphical bug.

I don't have any screenshots, but I have a load of videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/edgleyUK
Hamish Mar 7, 2013
It is not so bad when you play as a Devastator, especially when you get a larger helm. But yes, it is a rather silly and uninspiring bug, and makes playing as a Vanquiser or Alchemest a little less appealing (oh look, floating hair!).

I remember that I heard some vague whispers about there being an update in the works for Torchlight targeted for the beginning of the year (similar to what we had with Pyschonauts that at least fixed all of the gameplay issues if not some of the performance bottlenecks) but I have not seen any sign of it recently. 
Mar 12, 2013
I'll be honest, the Humble Bundle don't seem  to concerned about keeping the games up to date or bug free -- Gratuitous Space Battles and Dungeon Defenders are other examples.

I'm not saying that the devs or porters are specifically at fault, more that the requirements for games to be included in the bundles seems to have slackened.
Hamish Mar 12, 2013
Quoting: edgleyI'm not saying that the devs or porters are specifically at fault, more that the requirements for games to be included in the bundles seems to have slackened.

Preaching to the choir there in a big way edgley. ;)
philip550c Jun 12, 2013
Quoting: HamishJust to get things rolling:
[

I think I I broke my own past record here. ^_^
are those bots or online? The reason I ask is because I have installed ioquake3 and bots arent working.
Hamish Jun 13, 2013
Bots. The idea of playing online games with our internet still makes me go into wild fits of laughter.

How did you install it?
philip550c Jun 13, 2013
Quoting: HamishBots. The idea of playing online games with our internet still makes me go into wild fits of laughter.

How did you install it?
Your internet is slow?

I dont remember how I intalled it, Ill look through my bash history after work.
Hamish Jun 13, 2013
Not so much slow as suffering from very high latency and quite a lot of unreliability. We are trying to get our ISP to look into the problem, although they do not seem to be biting.

At any rate, here is a very cheery image to brighten all your days:
philip550c Jun 14, 2013
Quoting: philip550c
Quoting: HamishBots. The idea of playing online games with our internet still makes me go into wild fits of laughter.

How did you install it?
Your internet is slow?

I dont remember how I intalled it, Ill look through my bash history after work.
I dont know how I installed it but I will try this link.

http://r3dux.org/2010/05/how-to-fix-missing-bots-in-ioquake3-in-linux/
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.