Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «26/71»
  Go to:
slavezeo Jul 11, 2017

Stock Fedora 26 wallpaper with some emulators running. Just reinstalled a couple of days ago so not much customization yet.
Avehicle7887 Jul 22, 2017
Switched back to a black theme, not a fan of the Portal games but the wallpaper fits nicely.

Hamish Aug 13, 2017
I am again quite late this month, this time because I have been working really hard:

It's the bees man, it's the bees.
Spud13y Aug 24, 2017

Changed OS. Pretty happy with Solus. It just needs KDE and I'll be giddy.
Hamish Sep 3, 2017
So for September you can all now see my new widescreen monitor - $5.00 CND at a local thrift store and suddenly I have joined the rest of the 21st century.

I still have my good old CRT sitting next to me though for any older games that insist on a 4:3 display.
Hamish Oct 8, 2017
Seeing as how the time has arrived, I am sporting two Red Dwarf XII wallpapers of course.

I have also changed my BloodCM launcher to point to BloodGDX.
Hamish Nov 5, 2017
More Red Dwarf XII wallpapers, this time from the upcoming series finale "Skipper".

Shame I did not have the main one set for Halloween.
Avehicle7887 Nov 6, 2017
Lovely new icon set called Flat-Material, along with the obligatory wallpaper change. :-)

crt0mega Nov 24, 2017
Got myself a new laptop which finally arrived last week:
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.