Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «32/71»
  Go to:
Xpander Feb 3, 2019
Quoting: DoctorJunglist
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: DoctorJunglist
Quoting: Xpander2009 vs 2019 :D

[
Damn, there are so many apps open on your right screen - how big is it?

both are 2560x1440 screens. Applications on the second monitor are chat applications, which are there on every workspace i use on the first monitor. They also have titlebars removed via script at startup, so they take less space on there :)
I mean how big is the monitor, how many inches does it have? On 24' all that windows would be very tiny I guess (I have a 24' 1080p monitor), so I'm wondering if maybe you have a bigger monitor than that.
27"
Koopacabras Feb 5, 2019
more than 10 years of outsmarting Mac Os, and Windows in desktop coolness.

2008 (gentoo)

2019 (opensuse)

chui2ch Feb 8, 2019
I finally found a background that I like.
Avehicle7887 Feb 8, 2019
@Hamish: At first glance I thought you're actually running an old-style theme, then I read the message that it's from 2007. id Software was like the face of Linux gaming back then, it's sad that they stopped open sourcing their engines.
Spud13y Feb 17, 2019

Trying out i3wm again. I stopped using it last time because I wanted to have a wallpaper slideshow. I figured out how to do that with a bash script. So I'm back now :). Still a work in progress, but this is my baby.
Avehicle7887 Feb 23, 2019
Trying out the Yaru icon theme modified to use inheritance icons from Papirus. System is also fully updated.

Anjune Feb 25, 2019
I use kwin-tiling (btw.!) but can't seem to help having some overlapping floating windows for a screenshot. The Qt theme is really the "Monochrome" Kvantum theme with adjusted colours.
Koopacabras Mar 21, 2019
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.