Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «58/71»
  Go to:
dvd Dec 30, 2022
For some reason i can only include it as a link:

link
Pengling Jan 2, 2023

It's Holly from Red Dwarf!
StoneColdSpider Jan 2, 2023
Quoting: PenglingIt's Holly from Red Dwarf!
Holy Holly that scared the crap out of me!
Hamish Jan 6, 2023
New year, new wallpaper:

Same monitor.
Nanobang Jan 11, 2023
Quoting: HamishNew year, new wallpaper
It looks like XFCE with Faenza icons? Sharp looking wallpaper, too. You're creation? Oh, I also like a panel-above-panel-below arrangement, but I don't see it too often, so thumbs up!

Last edited by Nanobang on 11 January 2023 at 2:40 pm UTC
Hamish Jan 12, 2023
Quoting: Nanobang
Quoting: HamishNew year, new wallpaper
It looks like XFCE with Faenza icons? Sharp looking wallpaper, too. You're creation? Oh, I also like a panel-above-panel-below arrangement, but I don't see it too often, so thumbs up!
I list all the theming I used on the actual DeviantArt page:
https://www.deviantart.com/hamishpaulwilson/art/January-2023-Desktop-Arch-Linux-and-Xfce-944023420

I can't claim credit for the wallpaper, and as for the panel arrangement, I'm just old school...
Avehicle7887 Jan 17, 2023
Done away with the classic start menu and moved back to a plank based setup.

The tiny arrow on bottom right corner is an expandable notification area for those rare times I need to access it

Pengling Jan 18, 2023

Alucard from Castlevania has put in an appearance on my GPD Win Max 2021.
StoneColdSpider Jan 20, 2023
Quoting: PenglingAlucard from Castlevania has put in an appearance on my GPD Win Max 2021.
Looks like the cover of a non sparkly vampire romance novel.......
Fabio the most beautiful vampire in the cosmos!
Pengling Jan 20, 2023
Quoting: StoneColdSpider
Quoting: PenglingAlucard from Castlevania has put in an appearance on my GPD Win Max 2021.
Looks like the cover of a non sparkly vampire romance novel.......
Fabio the most beautiful vampire in the cosmos!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm currently sorting out some stuff on my palmtop, so while I'm here, here's how that's looking at the moment;

It's an official depiction of the multiplayer mode in Pac-Man 256.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.