Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
The Humble Codemasters Racing Bundle 2017
Blurps Nov 29, 2017
Racing games for linux users :D

QuoteCodemasters is here with a sweet bundle of racing games! Get DiRT Rally, F1 2016, GRID 2, and many more games (plus lots of DLC). Iconic cars. Refined handling. New circuits. Custom events. It’s all good.

This bundle is Formula Fun. Codemasters is here with a sweet bundle of racing games! Get DiRT Rally, F1 2016, GRID 2, and many more games (plus lots of DLC). Iconic cars. Refined handling. New circuits. Custom events. It's all here!

Pay what you want. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $443. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

Redeem on Steam. All of the games in this bundle are available on Steam for Windows, and some for Mac and Linux too. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes – between Codemasters, SpecialEffect, The Prince's Trust, and, if you'd like, a charity of your choice via the PayPal Giving Fund. If you like the bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/codemasters-racing-2017
stretch611 Nov 30, 2017
I'll wait and see on this one...

The first tier of games (pay anything) does not have any linux games.

The second tier (pay more than average) only has 1 linux game, F1 2015, a 40% off coupon for F1 2017, and DLC for F! 2017 consisting of a single car.

The third tier (pay $15+) does have Micro Machines and Dirt Rally.

While this is pretty cheap for the games included, there is not a lot for linux. There will be more games added in 5 days... be nice to see if they run on linux.
Arehandoro Dec 1, 2017
If I had not spent a bloody fortune for Christmas presents already I would got this. That Dirt Rally has been making the eyes at me for a bit of time now...
g000h Dec 1, 2017
For me, already have Grid Autosport, Dirt Rally, Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown (Yes, I know most of those aren't in the bundle *yet*). But, currently there's only F1 2015 and Micro Machines World Series which I'd want (i.e. Linux games I don't already own).

I'm guessing that F1 2017 is not going to magically appear there next week, but I guess it's possible... Keeping my eyes open for next week's additions.

High realism F1 racing games aren't really my thing anyway.
Blurps Dec 1, 2017
Quoting: g000hI'm guessing that F1 2017 is not going to magically appear there next week, but I guess it's possible... Keeping my eyes open for next week's additions.

There is a "40% off F1 2017 Coupon". I'm not sure :S:
Dirt Showdown is not available on Steam.
Blurps Dec 6, 2017
... and Grid Autosport :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.