Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
The Darkness II giveaway on Humble Store
whizse Mar 26, 2018
Humble is giving away The Darkness II for a limited time:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/the-darkness-ii

Bronze rating in Wine (AppDB, but according to this patching Wine should make it work pretty much perfectly.

(No idea if posts of this kind are welcome or not?)
g000h Mar 27, 2018
Well, I think the general population of the site would prefer Linux game freebies being mentioned, rather than non-Linux. Lethal League (supports Linux) was available for free a couple of days ago (and now expired).
whizse Mar 27, 2018
Quoting: g000hWell, I think the general population of the site would prefer Linux game freebies being mentioned, rather than non-Linux. Lethal League (supports Linux) was available for free a couple of days ago (and now expired).
Oh absolutely! But giveaways for native games should be front page stuff, and it looks like Lethal League was, but only in passing next to the F1 2015 news.
s8as8a Mar 27, 2018
Quoting: g000hWell, I think the general population of the site would prefer Linux game freebies being mentioned, rather than non-Linux. Lethal League (supports Linux) was available for free a couple of days ago (and now expired).
The way I see it, giveaways of non-Linux-supporting games that seem to interest me are even better (at least for me), because I would not buy a game that didn't support Linux (and I would otherwise miss out on it)! :)
Hamish Mar 28, 2018
Quoting: s8as8aThe way I see it, giveaways of non-Linux-supporting games that seem to interest me are even better (at least for me), because I would not buy a game that didn't support Linux (and I would otherwise miss out on it)! :)
While you are not financially supporting a Windows only developer by picking up their games in a giveaway such as this, it does still count as a Windows only purchase in terms of the statistics that they see. I am not trying to guilt you with this, especially since I have been known to pick up Windows only games to play using WINE myself, just throwing it out there.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.