You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Wiki discussion
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Oct 13, 2013
Added support for it just for you my love ;)
muntdefems Oct 13, 2013
Thank you!
muntdefems May 5, 2014
For the last couple of weeks I've observed a weird behaviour in the wiki: if I browse it without logging in, all I can see is the state the wiki was in last month or so, and I can only see its current state if I'm logged in.

Has this been implemented on purpose? If so I don't think it a very good idea, since anybody stumbling upon it could easily think it's severly outdated (I'm thinking on the crowdfunding pages, of course) and dismiss it for being abandoned...
Liam Dawe May 5, 2014
Quoting: muntdefemsFor the last couple of weeks I've observed a weird behaviour in the wiki: if I browse it without logging in, all I can see is the state the wiki was in last month or so, and I can only see its current state if I'm logged in.

Has this been implemented on purpose? If so I don't think it a very good idea, since anybody stumbling upon it could easily think it's severly outdated (I'm thinking on the crowdfunding pages, of course) and dismiss it for being abandoned...

I have removed all cache files for them to renew, if it becomes a problem again let me know.
muntdefems May 5, 2014
Yes, it looks fine now! Thanks!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.