Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
[SOLVED] Latest Forum Posts Box in Sidebar?
Hamish May 1, 2013
I was wondering if you could add a "Latest Forum Posts" box to the sidebar, similar to the "Latest Comments" one we already have. I notice the forum is not getting that much attention, which I think is due in part because it is hard to see if anyone has posted anything new when you are looking at the news from the main page.
muntdefems May 2, 2013
Totally second this petition! I'm missing new forum threads all the time just for not bothering to click the Forum button... :S:
Hamish May 2, 2013
Quoting: muntdefemsTotally second this petition!

View video on youtube.com

:P
Liam Dawe May 2, 2013
Ask and you shall receive, added it to the new design, allowed me to expand news to 10 per page too since we had another blocks space to fill.

Check it out -> http://www.prxa.info (please leave all feedback now to the new design thread).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.