You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
GameHub
mao_dze_dun Oct 15, 2018
I don't know of anybody else has mentioned this project, so I'm posting a new topic (forum search came up with nothing). I've been keeping an eye on this project:

https://github.com/tkashkin/GameHub
Somebody mentioned it on Reddit a few weeks back and I checked it out. It seemed curious enough, but I thought it would probably end up being one of them interesting ideas that never end up anywhere. Or a simple installer, at best. Fast forward several weeks and the developer is spitting new features and squashing bugs like mad. They just added initial gamepad support. There is also using Proton for non-Steam games. And you can unify your Steam, Humble Bundle and GOG libraries into a single place.

Considering this is a 4 months project, made by a single person, I find it very, very impressive. Being able to have an unified game library has been a dream of mine for quite a while. And to have controller support - oh, boy. Only gripe I have is not being able to add install through PPA on Linux Mint 19 because of some convoluted dependency issues, but I'm not going to nitpick an aplha stage project.
Salvatos Oct 15, 2018
So it's another Lutris?
mao_dze_dun Oct 15, 2018
Quoting: SalvatosSo it's another Lutris?

Not exactly. Its a mixture of Lutris, GOG Galaxy and Steam.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.