Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
The GamingOnLinux.com Community Game Project
SteamPenguin Jul 24, 2013
So everyone we all love Linux, we all love Games and a lot of us love other stuff like coding/art/sound production etc. So why dont we all work together and make a GamingOnLinux.com game project. Just an idea either post Awesome or Your Crazy below :D I am obviously in :D
Liam Dawe Jul 24, 2013
As in we all make a game together? Heh I don't know any code other than php and sql!
SteamPenguin Jul 24, 2013
Yeah we all make one together, web code is more useful than you think and im sure you can do some other stuff. Art, sound, concept, story, etc
Half-Shot Jul 28, 2013
I honestly would love to help any other time since i can code in most of the languages but I'm currently helping another team code a game but if you guys need any support, bug crunching or servers then i can gladly help out :).
Hamish Jul 28, 2013
My time is stretched as it is, unfortunately.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.