Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
2019 GOTY contenders for Native Linux Gaming so far?
Rooster May 14, 2019
As we are approaching half year, I realized that there hadn't really been many native games that stand out, the only one that did for me is the excellent Baba is You.

What about you guys? Which native games are your GOTY 2019 so far?
Ehvis May 14, 2019
So far I'd have to go with X4: Foundations. Even though it's still quite glitchy and needs heavy polishing, I'm enjoying it a lot.
Rooster May 15, 2019
Quoting: EhvisSo far I'd have to go with X4: Foundations. Even though it's still quite glitchy and needs heavy polishing, I'm enjoying it a lot.

Yeah, I will definitely pick it up once they polish it. My current laptop can't really handle it anyway. Is it better than X:Rebirth?
KohlyKohl May 21, 2019
I've only watched it on Twitch since it doesn't release for a few more days but I think Total War: Three Kingdoms will be the GOTY for 2019 as I expect the port to be well done by Feral Interactive.
Shmerl May 21, 2019
I don't have any yet. I'll revisit this after releases of The Bard's Tale IV, We Happy Few and Eitr I suppose.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.