Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Vampyr released DRMFREE on GOG!!!!
Comandante Ñoñardo Jun 14, 2019
...And with a good launch discount:

Vampyr

I wonder if it works on Crossover.
Arehandoro Jun 14, 2019
Aaaaahhhh I should have waited! I got it for £25 on Steam a couple of months ago (I think)
legluondunet Jun 14, 2019
It worth the price? It is Wine compatible?
Avehicle7887 Jun 14, 2019
Apparently it is playable for quite some time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuf5tIS1I4
TobyGornow Jun 14, 2019
Thanks for the info !

EDIT : 12,69$ = 19,99 € what the hell ?
Shmerl Jun 14, 2019
I've seen that. How good is the game? This thread should go in Wine subforum though.
Ehvis Jun 14, 2019
Quoting: TobyGornow12,69$ = 19,99 € what the hell ?

Regional pricing.
Pangaea Jun 14, 2019
Quoting: Ehvis
Quoting: TobyGornow12,69$ = 19,99 € what the hell ?

Regional pricing.

Ah yes. One of Satan's spawns :(
Comandante Ñoñardo Jun 15, 2019
The regional pricing policy allow purchases from poor countries with HUGE inflation like Argentina.
LordDaveTheKind Nov 5, 2019
Quoting: Avehicle7887Apparently it is playable for quite some time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuf5tIS1I4

I tried to install the GOG version today, but I can't get any sound or background music whatsoever in the game, regardless of the settings I try. The only working audios are the movies cinematic (such as the Dev logo and the game intro), but any in-game cinematic is silent.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.