Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Games like Supraland
Spirimint Jul 29, 2019
Right now i'm playing Supraland and i love this game. I like the mix from exploration and rewarding for thinking outside of the box.

So i wanna play more games like Supraland :)

Has anybody suggestions what i have to play, when i love Puzzle/Metroidvania Games in 3d?
wvstolzing Jul 29, 2019
You might find 'The Witness' interesting. It has a 'gold' rating on Proton.
tuubi Jul 29, 2019
The Talos Principle is a great, Linux-native, first person puzzle game with exploration. Not really a Metroidvania and probably not very similar to Supraland. (Same goes for The Witness.) And of course you already know Valve's Portal games.
Spirimint Jul 29, 2019
Nice suggestions :) i haven't played both, so i will keep them in mind. But i look for something with Metroidvania. I love the feeling with progress with new abilities, to explore even more :)

Actually i guess like all the Zelda Games.
wvstolzing Jul 29, 2019
Quoting: SpirimintNice suggestions :) i haven't played both, so i will keep them in mind. But i look for something with Metroidvania. I love the feeling with progress with new abilities, to explore even more :)

Actually i guess like all the Zelda Games.

There's a game called 'Environmental Station Alpha', that is a straight up Metroid clone -- it has very lo-fi stylized graphics, and plays great on Proton. I've played only about an hour into it; but I'll definitely finish it sometime soon, it's good.
tuubi Jul 30, 2019
Quoting: SpirimintActually i guess like all the Zelda Games.
Then I guess you might like World to the West. Plenty of exploration with four different characters, each with their own abilities, most of which they pick up along the way. Again, not like Supraland but closer to the earlier Zelda games. Or the more modern handheld Zelda games I guess with the top-down 3D graphics.
Spirimint Jul 30, 2019
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: SpirimintActually i guess like all the Zelda Games.
Then I guess you might like World to the West. Plenty of exploration with four different characters, each with their own abilities, most of which they pick up along the way. Again, not like Supraland but closer to the earlier Zelda games. Or the more modern handheld Zelda games I guess with the top-down 3D graphics.

I checked it out and it does lookes really promising :) The Top-down 3D Graphics looks nice!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.