Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Wine (or Team) on Holiday?
Avehicle7887 Jul 30, 2019
I tend to follow Wine development on the git hub link regularly: https://github.com/wine-mirror/wine

For almost a month though, there haven't been any commits and got me wondering, has the Wine team gone on holiday or did they change git home? In contrast the Wine-Staging page is on active development.

Am I missing something here?
tuubi Jul 30, 2019
This is what Julliard said on wine-devel right before the 4.12.1 release:
QuoteSo I'm going to make a bug fix release soon, and *then* I'll go on
vacation for 3 weeks ;-)

The release happened on the seventh, so you'll probably start seeing commits any day now.
Avehicle7887 Jul 30, 2019
Quoting: tuubiThis is what Julliard said on wine-devel right before the 4.12.1 release:
QuoteSo I'm going to make a bug fix release soon, and *then* I'll go on
vacation for 3 weeks ;-)

The release happened on the seventh, so you'll probably start seeing commits any day now.

I missed that, thanks :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.