Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Ion Fury too short?
sub Aug 25, 2019
I just beat the game and despite being a truly fantastic experience, it felt too short.
Okay, the statistics told me I was missing the majority of secrets but, tbh, this is definitely not what I'm after.

What's your stance on the length of Ion Fury?
Shmerl Aug 26, 2019
I'm still in the middle, so can't say how long it is, but I take my time to look for secrets. Even with that, I don't find many of them :)
ageres Aug 26, 2019
It took about 15 hours for me to finish the whole campaign (on the 3rd difficulty level), and I didn't even try to find secrets too hard. I wouldn't call it short. It is definitely lenghtier that DN3D.
sub Aug 26, 2019
It took me just a bit more than 10 hours to beat the whole campaign.
And I'm by no means particularly skilled at first-person shooters.

Could've been a tad longer.
I'd be fine with 15 hours.
Mountain Man Sep 16, 2019
In my experience, bad games are always too long, and good games are always too short.
sub Sep 17, 2019
Quoting: Mountain ManIn my experience, bad games are always too long, and good games are always too short.

I think I got what you mean - and I agree. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.