Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Trading games from recent Humble Monthly
g000h Sep 7, 2019
I'm not a regular on Steam Key Trading sites, but I have swapped keys with numerous people who are GOL subscribers. Looking to gain keys for Distance and State Of Mind, which were in the recent Humble September Monthly subscription. If you got the bundle and already own these games, I have a substantial number of possible Steam keys which I could swap for them.

(Also wouldn't mind Mothergunship and Guacamelee 2 from the same bundle, but realise these would need Proton to play.)

If you are interested, then Private Message me and we can take things forward. Note that I'd rather trade with a regular GOL subscriber/poster.
g000h Sep 7, 2019
Well, I've tried out barter.vg for the first time ever. And already managed to trade for Distance and State Of Mind. Did not expect that to happen so quickly!
g000h Sep 7, 2019
Following on from this, it might be a good idea for people who feel like trading their unwanted games to post their barter.vg pages, and then we can browse them and help each other.

Here is my barter.vg page, with wishlist items and items available to trade:
https://barter.vg/u/5271/
toojays Sep 27, 2019
I joined a week or two ago: https://barter.vg/u/52bc/

I've only managed one trade so far. I've had another offer accepted by a user who ignored my friend request and messages yet extended the expiration time for the trade - pretty annoying because I have a few games in that offer and would rather use one of them in a counteroffer to someone else.

Looks like a decent enough platform anyway.
14 Sep 28, 2019
If it's better than Steam Trades, then I'll try it out. I hate that that site doesn't notify you of anything; you have to go check the site every day and hope the other people you're writing to will do the same.

I like that you can link to your Steam Trades profile from Barter so you can get some instant rep.
toojays Sep 28, 2019
Unfortunately barter.vg doesn't email you either.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.