You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Torchlight (HiB 6 version)
nightmarex Aug 14, 2013
They finally fixed the faces issue.

I wonder if it would be possible for GoL to sell Linux versions?
Mike Frett Aug 14, 2013
Gog.com you mean? They don't sell Linux Games. And I wasn't aware that this site (GoL) sold Games, just links to discounts on the sales page. Or maybe you wish to have a link to buy the Game?. The only place I know where you can buy a copy of Torchlight for Linux is from the Ubuntu Software Center. It's 14.99USD there and does have the faces bug resolved.

Ubuntu Apps
nightmarex Aug 14, 2013
Many Linux users don't use Ubuntu (I know USC sells the game). I'm aware that GoG doesn't sell Linux versions (yet).

Maybe Desura or Steam can pick it up.

I know GoL has links but I fail to see why Liam can't sell the game himself becoming an outlet, especially since it comes in a pretty distro independant .sh file. It's a shame Ubuntu is the only one selling this atm.
n30p1r4t3 Aug 14, 2013
It is pretty weird that Steam doesn't have the Linux version up.
Daifuku Aug 15, 2013
I didnt even know they made a port to linux. I woudnt mind to play it again.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.