Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Anyone else is having problems with Borderlands the pre-sequel with the HD pack?
Comandante Ñoñardo Oct 17, 2019
If I install the HD pack, the game crash after the map loading when I use D9VK...
If I use the default WINEd3d, the game works with the HDpack installed.

The game works fine with d9VK enabled, if I uninstall the HD pack ..

I use an RTX 2060 SUPER
LordDaveTheKind Oct 24, 2019
Hi Comandante,
apologies for the late reply.

I'm trying to install it by using the same installation script for Borderlands 2 found on Lutris: https://lutris.net/games/install/13496/view

There they recommend the following settings:

• environment: winesteam

• dxvk_version: d9vk-0.20

• wine version: ge-protonified-4.9-x86_64

• wine architecture: win64

• winetricks to download d3dcompiler_43 d3dx9

• some environment variables:

DXVK_HUD: 0
    DXVK_LOG_LEVEL: none
    DXVK_STATE_CACHE_PATH: $GAMEDIR/prefix
    __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE: 1
    __GL_SHADER_DISK_CACHE_PATH: $GAMEDIR/prefix
    __GL_THREADED_OPTIMIZATIONS: 1

I'll keep you posted as soon as I discover anything.

Cheers,
Dave
Ehvis Oct 24, 2019
From what I understand from discord/github messages, BLTPS with HD textures uses so much (32-bit) address space, that it simply doesn't leave enough room for d9vk to work with and will eventually run out of memory.
LordDaveTheKind Oct 24, 2019
Quoting: EhvisFrom what I understand from discord/github messages, BLTPS with HD textures uses so much (32-bit) address space, that it simply doesn't leave enough room for d9vk to work with and will eventually run out of memory.

Indeed. It has a very poor frame rate and sooner or later it goes on an Out of memory error:
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.