Anyone Had Any Luck Getting Maia Running?
SteamPenguin Aug 20, 2013
Just brought the game cant wait to play it but I get this error "error while loading shared libraries: libGLEW.so.1.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory£ when I run the Linux build. Cany anyone help? I have libGLEW.so.1.10 and I managed to find 1.7 on the AUR but not 1.8 
Liam Dawe Aug 20, 2013
Have you posted in their support forum about it?
SteamPenguin Aug 20, 2013
I did and Simon himself helped me he didnt include libGLEW 1.8 in the build but you can download it from the Glew website. If anyone has any trouble running this now I will help them as much as possible great looking game not much to do yet but its an early alpha :D
Liam Dawe Aug 20, 2013
I actually had a press code from Simon for it so I can access all builds, great guy that Simon, Maia is well worth supporting looks very cool.

Will be much easier to get into once the major distro's update to SDL2 as well.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.