Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Want to Play Total War: WARHAMMER?
14 Jan 27, 2020
It's too much of a hassle to get my Windows buddies to play this game with me (no cross-platform). Steam says it's single-player but you can play the campaign cooperatively. Wondering if any of you folks are into this type of game and would like to play through the campaign. Yes, this is the older Warhammer game, not the second (II) one. I'm normally open for PC games around 19:00-22:00 CST in the U.S. during the week and the weekends vary.

Reply here or PM me if interested. I'll send you my Steam profile.
Rooster Jan 27, 2020
I was in the middle of writing a reply when I realised how limited on time I currently am. If you are still up for it late February or March, that might be possible for me. Although I'm in Europe, so only weekends are possible (preferably Sunday).
redneckdrow Jan 27, 2020
Howdy, I happen to love TW:WII, and unfortunately I really don't have many friends to play with, being that I'm disabled and can't leave home very often and despise Facebook/Twitter. Anyone who's a Linux user is free and welcome to send me a request to my steam handle. I'm usually online between 10:00 and 22:00 hours EST US.

My favorite factions are the races of Order, but I'm open to anyone save the Beastmen (They're not much fun on the campaign map.). I can beat the AI on normal but any harder and I have trouble keeping up. Cerebral Palsy in the right-hand side is a $#&%* when trying to use a mouse and keyboard at the same time left-handed.
14 Jan 28, 2020
OK, I sent you a friend request, redneck.

Rooster, we'll see what the state of things are come a month or so from now. Perhaps I'll want to play the sequel by that time...? :) Hard to say.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.