Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Did someone try wolcen ?
kalin Feb 17, 2020
Hey guys how well wolcen run for you. It look like nice game but do not run perfectly for me. I prefer to wait for some fixes from proton but do you know some hacks to make game run better ?
Salvatos Feb 18, 2020
There are probably some on ProtonDB.
Kuduzkehpan Feb 18, 2020
İm playing it from the beta . İt has some minor bugs related to proton but pretty playable.
For best experience

in game settings
Disable motion blur,
and dont switch head gear, İt causes a graphic glitch which makes your charater BİG BALL headed. (there wasnt such a thing before official build.) i hope this will fix sooner until then;
all you have to do is wear of your head gear exit game, start game move a little bit your character, wear on your helm etc.
Cyril Feb 18, 2020
You do know that a Linux release was promised in KS, right?
But unfortunately no a single word about it, it doesn't smell good...
Plus the game was removed from GOG last year, another broken promise.
Pangaea Feb 19, 2020
Ooof, that sounds pretty bad. While I was still playing Path of Exile, I know some people put their faith into Wolcen, as POE got progressively worse for each update. Not a good time for people who enjoy that genre then.
Kuduzkehpan Feb 26, 2020
QuoteI know some people put their faith into Wolcen, as POE got progressively worse for each update. Not a good time for people who enjoy that genre then.

ofc that is bad but thanks to steam proton still game is very very playable. Also Albion Online doesnt work for me now it gives a SSL certificate error. Such a annoying bug for a native game. Still its not fixed.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.