Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
I have a few Steam keys to give away
pskosinski Jul 29, 2020
Endless Space® - Collection
Darkest Dungeon Shieldbreaker DLC (only DLC, no base game)
This War of Mine
Broken Age
Regular Human Basketball
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Dead by Daylight - Of Flesh and Mud DLC (no base game)
(accidentally clicked "get key" instead of "gift" but I think you can just type key into Steam)
Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness DLC (no base game)
Dead by Daylight - Curtain Call DLC (no base game)

Enjoy!

Last edited by pskosinski on 29 July 2020 at 10:55 am UTC
s8as8a Jul 29, 2020
I took "Broken Age".

Thanks!
Jared Jul 29, 2020
And all of the keys have already been redeemed. Either a bot or another user anonymously reedemed them during the span of 4 hours. If it was the latter, it's a shame that they couldn't have at least admitted in doing so.
pskosinski Jul 29, 2020
Well… last time I was trying to give away some keys and I told people to contact me to get key then only one person did that and most keys expired before anyone contacted me. Maybe some people are not comfortable to ask for anything, no idea. At least now all keys got redeemed and didn't get wasted (expired). I guess next time I will try to do what you guys say and if nobody contacts me then I'll share keys like I did here. Anyway yeah, would be nice to say "I took X, thanks!" so I could remove it from list.
Duck Hunt-Pr0 Jul 29, 2020
JUST GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!
https://youtu.be/hCDAfa-NI-M

Last edited by Duck Hunt-Pr0 on 29 July 2020 at 10:57 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.