Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal, Flattr, Liberapay or Buy us a Coffee. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
I have a few Steam keys to give away
pskosinski 29 Jul

Endless Space® - Collection
Darkest Dungeon Shieldbreaker DLC (only DLC, no base game)
This War of Mine
Broken Age
Regular Human Basketball
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Dead by Daylight - Of Flesh and Mud DLC (no base game)
(accidentally clicked "get key" instead of "gift" but I think you can just type key into Steam)
Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness DLC (no base game)
Dead by Daylight - Curtain Call DLC (no base game)

Enjoy!

Last edited by pskosinski on 29 July 2020 at 10:55 am UTC

s8as8a 29 Jul

I took "Broken Age".

Thanks!

Jared 29 Jul

And all of the keys have already been redeemed. Either a bot or another user anonymously reedemed them during the span of 4 hours. If it was the latter, it's a shame that they couldn't have at least admitted in doing so.

TimeFreeze 29 Jul

Quoting: JaredAnd all of the keys have already been redeemed. Either a bot or another user anonymously reedemed them during the span of 4 hours. If it was the latter, it's a shame that they couldn't have at least admitted in doing so.

Thats why its always better to just make a Give away where you only get the key per pm. So no bot or user can just grab them all.

pskosinski 29 Jul

Well… last time I was trying to give away some keys and I told people to contact me to get key then only one person did that and most keys expired before anyone contacted me. Maybe some people are not comfortable to ask for anything, no idea. At least now all keys got redeemed and didn't get wasted (expired). I guess next time I will try to do what you guys say and if nobody contacts me then I'll share keys like I did here. Anyway yeah, would be nice to say "I took X, thanks!" so I could remove it from list.

JUST GIVE THEM ALL TO ME!
https://youtu.be/hCDAfa-NI-M

Last edited by Duck Hunt-Pr0 on 29 July 2020 at 10:57 am UTC

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Patreon, Liberapay or PayPal Donation.

We have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed exclusive articles. Just good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...