Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
WB Humble Bundle
tuxisagamer Nov 7, 2013
Anyone gotten the games from the WB Humble Bundle working? So far I've only gotten F.E.A.R 3 working. I haven't tried Scribblenauts because I want that to be a X-mas present for my boys.
killx_den Nov 7, 2013
I bought it too, but haven't tried it yet. Was kind of distracted by Super Meat Boy yesterday :P 

I have seen both Batman titles in the playonlinux list, will probably try it today.
tuxisagamer Nov 7, 2013
I got both Batman's running or rather should say crawling in vanilla wine. I might try the PlayOnLInux method to see if it runs any better.
Hamish Nov 7, 2013
I see they have gotten rid of the statistics that show purchases by platform when doing Windows only ones - so much for that argument.
tuxisagamer Nov 9, 2013
Got Arkham City running. Unfortunately I can't seem to get both the Options launcher and the game to run with the same Wine settings so I can't get Arkham Asylum running. I'm not sweating it though as I have that for PS3.

For anyone intersted these are the winetricks I have installed in my 32-bit wineprefix I have steam installed in. Note: not all winetricks installed are required for this game.

adobeair
corefonts
d3dx10
d3dx11_42                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
d3dx11_43                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
d3dx9_26                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_28                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_31                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_35                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_36                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_39                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_42                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9_43                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
d3dx9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
d3dxof                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
devenum                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
dinput8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
dirac                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
directmusic                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
directplay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
directx9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
dmsynth                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
dotnet20                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
dotnet30                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
dotnet40                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
dsound                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
dxsdk_jun2010                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
ffdshow                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
gdiplus
gdiplus_winxp
gfw
glidewrapper
glut
icodecs
ie7
ie8
l3codecx
mfc42
msasn1
msls31
msvcirt
msxml3
ogg
physx
pngfilt
quartz
tahoma
vcrun2005
vcrun2008
vcrun2010
vcrun6sp6
vcrun6
wininet
wmp9
wsh56vb
xact_jun2010
xact
xinput
xmllite
xna31
xna40
xvid
tuxisagamer Nov 9, 2013
Manually edited the UserEngine.ini file to match the one here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/982135-batman-arkham-city/61152334 and doubled the mouse sensitivity setting in BmInput.ini. Now its running at full settings.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.