Recently completed games
Page: «4/6»
  Go to:
damarrin Mar 15, 2021
Thimbleweed Park

I was looking for an old school adventuring fix and it delivered in spades. Not quite on the level of the classics (though that may just be my rose-tinted glasses talking, as I bounced off Last Crusade very hard recently), it still manages a good story and interesting characters. I'm not a huge fan of the huge head Maniac Mansion art style.

A couple of weeks well spent, I'm off to do the free Delores mini adventure right away.
Plintslîcho Mar 15, 2021
Recently I finished If On A Winter's Night, Four Travelers, which left me deeply impressed.

Other than that I mostly only play Battlefield 1 at the moment.
Mezron Mar 15, 2021
Completed

Dell Cells & All DLC (all endings) - GOG
Little Nightmares (100%ed) - Stadia
SuperHot - Stadia
SuperHot: Mind, Control, Delete - Stadia
Indivisible - GOG
SHING! - GOG
Tonight We Riot - itch.io
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition - GOG
Brigador: Up-Armored Deluxe - GOG
Hellpoint (all endings) - GOG
Shining Force II - Steam
Tanglewood - itch.io

Currently working on Little Nightmare II, Jupiter Hell (recent update), Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Underhero and Lenna's Inception.
InhaleOblivion Mar 16, 2021
Working on Diablo 3 Season 22...neverending ARPG, through Lutris
Warframe...live service game through Steam
Shadows of Mordor...Steam almost finally done with that one.
damarrin Mar 17, 2021
Was it? Oh, I was looking forward to playing it sometime.
whizse Mar 17, 2021
I finished the first (free) episode of Tell Me Why, the newish game from Dontnod. It's not lacking in drama, and I quite liked the characters and setting but the story and gameplay moves quite a bit slower than Life is Strange.

I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the episodes but will probably wait for a sale. Still a little bit miffed about their other new game, Twin Mirror, being an exclusive on Epic...
robvv Mar 18, 2021
Just finished a playthrough (and several replayed episodes) of Dark Nights with Poe and Monroe. Really good fun though it is rather short at about 4½ hours.
damarrin Mar 18, 2021
This is the perfect length! I’ll be voting for it in the weekly Saturday evening entertainment contest.
WorMzy Mar 19, 2021
Following on from OpenMW, I finished both the Oblivion main quest and the Shivering Isles DLC. I'm part-way through the opening Knights of the Nine quest, but I'm feeling a little burnt out on Oblivion now. Pretty busy at $DAYJOB too, so I might just jump into Skyrim once things die down...
denyasis Mar 19, 2021
Finished Opus Magnum a little while ago. It was nice. Starting in Shank a bit now. Looks fun.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.