Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
daily linux game giveaway until x-mas
PlayX Dec 4, 2013

from the 01.12.2013 to the 24.12.2013 I have a giveaway every day on my youtube channel. 24 great Linux games wait for new owners. Games like, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Natural Selection 2 or Guns of Icarus Online.

The only thing you have to do is post a comment under the video and say that you want the game of the day.
And maybe on the next day you are the winner.

http://www.youtube.com/gtuxtv

01 Red Orchestra
02 Space Pirates and Zombies
03 Postal
04 iBomber Attack
05 Super Hexagon
06 Guns of Icarus Online
07 Rochard
08 Beatbuddy
09 iBomber Defence Pacific
10 Spectraball
11 Killing Floor
12 Stealth Bastard Deluxe
13 World of Goo
14 Fortix 2
15 Trine 2
16 Spirits
17 Waking Mars
18 Dungeon Hearts
19 Puddle
20 Rush
21 Edge
22 Natural Selection 2
23 The Journey Down - Chapter One
24 Euro Truck Simulator 2
Hamish Dec 5, 2013
I assume this is just going to be Steam keys?

Not that I need anymore new games to play at the moment, what with the stack I have already accumulated for myself... ;)
PlayX Dec 5, 2013
No that are not only Steam Keys. That are real Steam Gifts. I bought all the games over the year. every month a few games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/playx/inventory/
Hamish Dec 6, 2013
Well, I honestly do not know what the distinction between a Steam key and a Steam gift is, but my main question was whether or not these were all going to be Steam tied, and the answer is yes, there are.

For those of you who don't mind that, go enjoy yourselves then. :)
PlayX Dec 24, 2013
Today is the last day of the great giveaway. I wish you all a very nice christmas and a good start in the new year.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.