Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
FighterZ : crashing my balls
Tchey Dec 25, 2020
Hello,

I really want to play FighterZ, not because of Dragon Ball (i don’t care at all actually) but because of good gameplay.
Sadly, i tried again with last month sales without success, and this week more, same result.

https://www.protondb.com/app/678950

QuoteTried all previously mentioned tricks, Proton version, GE, py script, github anti cheat, Steam Offline, etc.
All i can get is Gogu banner, black screen, crash.

Any advice you could share ?

Linux Manjaro (Arch) 64bits Xfce
Intel Core i5 4590 (4 x 3,3 GHz)
GeForce GTX 1060 @ 6 Go
Nvidia Drivers
16 Go DIMM DDR3 PC12800
SSD Crucial 480Go
BENQ GL2460 16/9 24" 1920x1080

Last edited by Tchey on 25 December 2020 at 2:07 pm UTC
Tchey Dec 27, 2020
So, i’m the only one willing to play this game, or the only one not able to ?

*cries*
denyasis Dec 29, 2020
I wish I could help, but I just wanted to let you know that your title for the thread made my day. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time.

Also, looking at the protondb page it looks like all the reports from the past two months have the same problem you do. I wonder if there was an update around that time that you can roll the game back to? You might be SOL.
Tchey Dec 29, 2020
I’m glad you like my prose.

Yep, i’ve tried everything i’ve found, but maybe there is something i did not find yet...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.