[FIXED] Wrong text in the 'Manage Steam List' page
muntdefems Feb 2, 2014
I've just realized the new 'Manage Steam List' page shows some text that looks like a leftover from the 'Add Sale' page:

QuoteIf a game/bundle is not in this list then our Steam sales importer will not import it, the Steam API checks against this list if a game is on sale to include it or not.

Here you can add a Game Sale Provider. As in where the sale is located.
Game/Bundle Name, Must be the EXACT name as on Steam

Plus, when hovering the mouse over the text fields' headers, the pointer changes as if it were over a button or a link (it's odd though, 'cause if I try to make a screenshot the mouse pointer appears normal). Investigating further, I see the same happens to some of the text fields in the 'Add Sale' page, namely the price ones.
Liam Dawe Feb 2, 2014
Fixed that text error, as for the field headers that's a bootstrap issue that should go away on the new design.
muntdefems Feb 2, 2014
Excellent, thanks!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.