Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
July Update
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
denyasis Jul 31, 2021
Quoting: furaxhornyxI'll second that, especially as a non-native english speaker, Cloud Gaming is more specific.
(In fact, the first time I read Game Streaming, I thought GOL was going to cover things like OBS / Twitch...

Agreed. As a native English speaking person, I too thought instantly of GOL's Twitch streams as opposed to cloud streaming, which is much more specific.

Quoting: whizseIf you had the time and resources to write reviews for AAA games, I would certainly read them and I'm sure they would be great. But it's not something I'm missing from, or expect from GoL

I think any of us can submit an article, right? Most people here write well and have insightful things to say. I would enjoy reading your all's opinions.

Last bit.. thanks for such a nice place to congregate here. I enjoy a place online where everyone isn't loading thier mind

Last edited by denyasis on 31 July 2021 at 1:31 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.