Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Your next/last game purchase?
Page: «7/9»
  Go to:
whizse Mar 16, 2012
Quoting: "storma, post: 3651, member: 120"Trine 2 is near release so that will be my next purchase. It went into QA on the 26st of Feb.

Dang it, I haven't even finished the first one. I will probably end up buying it anyway, if only to take it for a spin on the Mesa drivers.
Liam Dawe Mar 16, 2012
I may or may not be getting a test copy of Trine 2 soon...
storma Mar 17, 2012
I may or may not be getting very envious soon...
Liam Dawe Mar 17, 2012
Will have some news on it soon too
Hamish Mar 27, 2012
I can say with considerable experience the above is a spam bot Liam. :eek:
whizse Apr 2, 2012
Ever since all the Wasteland 2 hubbub started I've been wanting to play the original, 1988, Wasteland. Especially so after reading this post from one of the devs (skip down to the section titled Wasteland) about the writing that went into the game.

I guess it doesn't really qualify for this thread since the game is more or less abandonware and I won't be buying it, but this is at least what I will play next :)

[media=youtube]B3PmZ1mgzAk[/media]
Liam Dawe May 31, 2012
Got beans quest and realm of the diggle gods :)
Xpander May 31, 2012
Torchlight 2 pre-order, Humble Indie Bundle V ..and next is gonna be Overgrowth pre-order probably..
waiting for the paycheck first:)
Liam Dawe Jun 1, 2012
Humble Bundle V last night
reipas Jul 16, 2012
Just bought borderlands from the steam sale. And now I can't get it to run due to securom 3000 error despite platinums on winehq.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.