Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Fonts Appear Blurry on New Navigation Menu
n30p1r4t3 Feb 10, 2014
Hello,

This is just a suggestion of course, but to me the font on the new navigation seems blurry/not aliased on higher resolutions. Perhaps a different/clearer font could be used? Just my eyes of course.

-Dakota
Liam Dawe Feb 10, 2014
Can we have a screen-shot please? What is your resolution and what device is this on?
Speedster Feb 11, 2014
BTW the new menu looks great here (only 1280x800 laptop screen, so I'm not commenting either way on the topic of high-res issues, just throwing in my appreciation of the update)
Liam Dawe Feb 11, 2014

I only use 1920x1080 on a 22" monitor and can't really go any higher, so sadly I cannot test.
n30p1r4t3 Feb 11, 2014
1440p on 27" monitors as well as my 1080p 27" monitor. I think blury is the wrong term, they just seem "not smooth." I'll post a picture later.
Liam Dawe Feb 14, 2014
I still need a screen-shot to know what I am dealing with :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.