Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Audio stops after a few hours
zany130 Jan 27, 2022
I have tried several proton -ge 6 version, 6.3-8, and proton experimental and get the same issue where the audio stops playing after a while, and then when I load a new area it crashes.
sys info
Proton log

Several people have gotten it working in the past with similar proton versions (the game also hasn't been updated for a while so it can't be that), however, it seems I'm not the only one who has run into this issue as there is now 2 reports on protondb of this issue but IDK why it's not working for us. If anyone has planned this game on Linux or has anything to share I would greatly appreciate it
zany130 Feb 6, 2022
any ideas still have this issue
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.