Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Steam Deck Calculator?
slaapliedje Apr 12, 2022
Anyone else who has ordered a Deck tried to figure out when you should get your email? https://steam-deck-calculator.web.app/

I should have gotten mine yesterday (but I did not). So not sure exactly about how they decided this should be how they guess on when orders go out...
Ehvis Apr 13, 2022
It is an estimate based on available data. But they have no data with regard to weekly availability per model, so I wouldn't expect it to so accurate that it can predict the exact week.
Liam Dawe Apr 13, 2022
Yeah it's not exactly accurate, especially with some being twice a week now. Mine said May 9 for my personal 512 model.
slaapliedje Apr 15, 2022
Quoting: Liam DaweYeah it's not exactly accurate, especially with some being twice a week now. Mine said May 9 for my personal 512 model.
I'm getting antsy to get mine... Though hopefully it doesn't just add to my already huge heap of distractions :P
Cybolic Apr 28, 2022
For what it's worth, the calculator said May 9th (previously May 23rd) for me, but I got my confirmation email today.

EDIT: My order time was at 21:00 GMT for the 512GB model and I'm in the EU.

Last edited by Cybolic on 28 April 2022 at 6:59 pm UTC
peta77 Apr 28, 2022
For me the calculator doesn't work. After I entered all data an selected a calculation model the tab in firefox just uses up a whole CPU core (for minutes, until I kill it) but there's no result showing up...
slaapliedje Apr 29, 2022
Mine should be arriving Saturday, I paid on the 21st, got the shipping notice yesterday.
damarrin Apr 29, 2022
Mine was shipped yesterday, too, but I’d be surprised if it got here by tomorrow. The calculator had me down for May 9 as well.
Ehvis Apr 29, 2022
My mail came a week ago and the calculator had it for 4 May. Not too far off.
slaapliedje Apr 29, 2022
Ha, so paid on the 21st, it shipped on the 26th, with an estimate of the third, but showing up on the 30th.

In the meantime I should see if I should test out my USB-c VGA adapter, will be interesting to see the Deck on a CRT!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.