Weekend Play List 6/10/22
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Raaben Jun 11, 2022
I'm trying to curb my MMO addiction since they keep taking over all my free time... Starting by going through the Metro series starting from 2033.

I've owned all the games since forever but never got around to them, like 90% of the games I own. Not huge on FPS games, mostly because I am terrible at them, but the setting and atmosphere of these games always called to me. Having alot of fun so far, though going through on easy and still jumping at everything since I can't even handle mild sauce level scary (though I strangely love it).
denyasis Jun 12, 2022
Glad you like Metro. It's also on my to do list. Since playing the Stalker series last year, I've wanted to check out the Metro series and Prey.

I'm terribly slow at games, only getting a few hours to play a week. At that rate, I'll never finish everything I own!
sourpuz Jun 12, 2022
Been playing Minecraft on Realms with a good friend, as the new 1.19 version has come out. We started a new world and it was kinda cathartic to start anew. We basically had built everything in our old world.
It was a nice distraction, I've been in quarantine what feels like ages now because I had Covid.

Last edited by sourpuz on 12 June 2022 at 10:35 am UTC
CatherineBerry Jun 22, 2022
On weekends, I love to play Lordsmobile game. And the good thing is their main event always comes on weekends. I am playing this game for long 6 years. And now I am addicted to this game because in this game we need to make strategies to defeat other people. It is 24 hours game, so we have to take a shield when we go to sleep. I was searching for someone online who can write my essay and while searching for it online, I found about that game and I was getting bored at that moment so I started playing it.

Last edited by CatherineBerry on 29 June 2022 at 12:01 pm UTC
Mezron Jun 22, 2022
On my POPS OS Gaming Laptop
Been playing a lot of Nintendo Switch games via Yuzu.
    Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
    Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
    Kirby Fighters 2
    My Hero One's Justice

Also playing a lot of Dreamcast games via Redream
    Capcom Vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000
    Mr. Driller
    Dead or Alive 2

Android Smart Phone
    Mobile Legends Bang Bang
itscalledreality Jun 22, 2022
Quoting: PenglingThis weekend, it'll be a bunch of Jazz Jackrabbit CD!

I have since purchased Jazz Jackrabbit Collections from GOG and have discovered the awful keyboard bindings and how terrible I am at Jazz Jackrabbit.
Pengling Jun 22, 2022
Quoting: itscalledreality
Quoting: PenglingThis weekend, it'll be a bunch of Jazz Jackrabbit CD!

I have since purchased Jazz Jackrabbit Collections from GOG and have discovered the awful keyboard bindings and how terrible I am at Jazz Jackrabbit.
At least you can change the keybindings!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.