Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Weekend Play List 7/1/22
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
itscalledreality Jul 5, 2022
Quoting: PenglingIt's been a successful weekend's gaming!

Glad everyone is enjoying these postings. They seemed to be a missing piece to this community, and I’m glad to help tide-over others. It’s also somewhat therapeutic for myself in a journaling kind of way.

I’m loving the screenshots, and am encouraging more!

Last edited by itscalledreality on 5 July 2022 at 4:49 pm UTC
Pengling Jul 5, 2022
Quoting: itscalledrealityGlad everyone is enjoying these postings. They seemed to be a missing piece to this community, and I’m glad to help tide-over others. It’s also somewhat therapeutic for myself in a journaling kind of way.
Perhaps this is odd for someone on a gaming-focussed site like this, but sometimes I just find myself putting off playing/getting back to things, for whatever reason. These threads have helped me to break that habit - thanks so much for that.

Quoting: itscalledrealityI’m loving the screenshots, and am encouraging more!
Oh, good! I wasn't sure if I should go for it or not, since there are already dedicated screenshot threads. I'll shrink them a bit next time, though!
Mezron Jul 9, 2022
Quoting: denyasisI've never actually seen or been to a LAN party. Let us know how it goes! I don't really live in a place with a large enough population to do Linux or even LAN parties, so this is an interesting concept. I can't even imagine having more than a few people in my home, and that's without computers! Lol.

Hope it goes well!

We played a lot of Xonotic for the most part. We had about 28 ppl in total and about 13 to 15 kids which were playing phone games mostly.

Team DM, DM and CTF all day. Towards the end a few ppl were playing CSGO but by then I was packing up and heading to another event in the area with my partner. The next one is in August but everyone voted for L4D2 and Killing Floor. I think ppl want more CO-OP stuff these days.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.