Raven Cry Good or Not ?
liberodark Feb 3, 2015
I want to buy this game!
But I have not had too many opinions over and above linux because there not even to the requirements of linux.

I would like to have if it is worth it to buy it or not?
Liam Dawe Feb 6, 2015
Such a shame, was looking at getting it myself.
coryrj19951 Feb 8, 2015
I can't seem to run in at all, just a segmentation fault. :'( I have verified data multiple times and can't seem to fix it. At first I was getting some sort of X error that might have been linked to the resolution not being able to change. Fixed it manually and now a segfault...
MaximB Mar 15, 2015
It doesn't matter how this game runs on Linux, what is matter is that the reviews are mostly negative and they game is very buggy and poor.
I mean 28/100 . yep, enough said.

The developers have the potential of making great games (Reality Bump), however there is always something missing (content, too easy, unbalanced, feels artificial, etc...).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.