Get ready to explore space, mine some rocks and lose yourself in the hard sci-fi game ΔV: Rings of Saturn which just expanded the demo in a very big way.
Back in September last year the developer of ΔV: Rings of Saturn mentioned how cross-platform support was worth it, and it continues to be the case.
ΔV: Rings of Saturn, a top-down hard sci-fi space simulation game backed up by real physics and science has a rather explosive new trailer out.
ΔV: Rings of Saturn continues to expand, adding new POIs, crew, upgrades and more in their latest series of updates.
Currently in Early Access on itch.io and Steam, the developer of the top-down hard sci-fi space sim ΔV: Rings of Saturn seems to think doing a Linux and Mac build was worth it.
After launching on itch.io with a hybrid Early Access/Crowdfunding model, the hard sci-fi space sim Rings of Saturn is now available with Linux support on Steam in Early Access.
Rings of Saturn from Kodera Software is something I've written about a couple of times and it seems like supporting Linux and Mac has been worth it for the developer.
Kodera Software have released a new trailer for their hard sci-f game Rings of Saturn, with a release date teaser for Steam Early Access included.
Rings of Saturn, a hard sci-fi space simulation game made with the FOSS Godot Engine is now opening up Early Access builds on itch, with a slight difference.
If you fancy trying to pilot a ship in between hundreds of tiny little asteroids now is your chance, Rings of Saturn might be delayed until next year but the demo seems to work well.
Space sim Rings of Saturn was announced earlier this month, with a promise of a realistic top-down experience and it actually looks surprisingly good.
Livestreams & Videos
- Everspace 2 - EA Update 01 #03
Popular this week
- Seems like we haven't seen the last of Spectre, UVA Engineering discover new CPU attacks
- Imperator: Rome from Paradox is put on hold to focus on other projects
- Grab a FREE copy of Tonight We Riot, a crowd-based retro brawler from GOG
- Steam Play Proton 6.3-3 is out now with Origin Overlay working, vkd3d-proton v2.3.1
- Humble Store have a big Spring Sale going with plenty of discounts
Wolfire Games filed a lawsuit against Valve over abuse …
Humble Choice for May is up now with Metro Exodus, Hell…
Metro Exodus from 4A and Deep Silver has officially rel…
David Rosen of Wolfire Games explains why they're takin…
Aolta is a unique casual adult-themed RPG where you exp…
- See more comments
Latest Forum Posts
- Battlefield 4
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Force wine to run iGPU (Desktop)
- "Your PC information hasn't been updated in a few months - be sur…
- How to run another .exe in an existing proton wine prefix …