Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Mandate of Heaven is the next expansion to the hit strategy game, the biggest yet too.
Depicting events before and leading up to the Yellow Turban Rebellion, it expands the gameplay possibilities and the history once again. It introduces new characters and playable faction leaders, with a campaign beginning in 182CE and you can continue it on well into the Three Kingdoms period.
Check out the official gameplay video below:
- The largest and most detailed Total War: THREE KINGDOMS DLC to date
- The ability to begin a campaign in 182 CE just before the Yellow Turban rebellion…
- …Then play through the conflict and deep into the Three Kingdoms period
- New characters and six new playable warlords including the Zhang brothers and Emperor Liu Hong
- Unique new campaign mechanics, events and objectives
- 40 new battlefield units and new unit abilities
- Play the origin stories of legendary characters such as Cao Cao and Liu Bei
Feral Interactive, the studio that ported THREE KINGDOMS to Linux has confirmed on Twitter that the expansion will arrive on Linux "shortly" after Windows. The initial release is currently planned for 16 January, 2020 so sometime after that we get it on Linux.