The list of titles going through Steam Deck Verified continues to grow, with the total now over 1,500! A pretty great number but as always, it's just a number. What we want to see is quality, and to have Deck Verified be accurate on the ratings.
Totals currently (1,524):
- 819 Verified
- 705 Playable
Remember though: not being Verified or Playable doesn't mean it won't work, it just means it hasn't been through Valve's formal certification yet.
So what can you look forward to that has been through certification recently or has improved? Here's a few since we last covered it (full list):
- Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator - Verified
- Bloodwash - Verified
- DYSMANTLE - Verified
- Dota Underlords - Verified
- eFootball PES 2020 - Verified
- Haven - Verified
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 - Playable
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2 - Verified
- Neon Abyss - Verified
- Outlast 2 - Playable
- POSTAL 4: No Regerts - Playable
- Shadow Warrior 3 - Playable
- shapez.io - Playable
- Superliminal - Unsupported to Playable
- TUNIC - Verified
- WRATH: Aeon of Ruin - Playable
For games to be fully Verified they need to hit these marks:
- Input - The title should have full controller support, use appropriate controller input icons, and automatically bring up the on-screen keyboard when needed.
- Display - The game should support the default resolution of Steam Deck (1280x800 or 1280x720), have good default settings, and text should be legible.
- Seamlessness - The title shouldn’t display any compatibility warnings, and if there’s a launcher it should be navigable with a controller.
- System Support - If running through Proton, the game and all its middleware should be supported by Proton. This includes anti-cheat support.