While plenty of people use apps like Lutris, Heroic and Bottles there's also Minigalaxy which is a dedicated launcher just for GOG on Linux. The community doing what GOG don't huh? A new release went up recently with some pretty big new features. Still managing to keep it all simple though, with a pretty good looking way to download your games and DLC.
Some of what's new in version 1.2.0 / 1.2.1 includes:
- Split game information and properties into different windows.
- Add list view.
- Allow DLC to be queued up for downloading.
- Always use cached DLC icons and thumbnails.
- Cache information covers.
- Allow setting wine executable per game.
- Add GameMode support.
- Add MangoHud support.
- Add option to use Winetricks.
- Show percentage when hovering over download progress bar.
- Add option to disable update check per game.
- Add forum, GOG Database and PCGamingWiki URLs to game information.
- List genre as unknown in game information when none is found.
- Improve error handling upon API errors.
- Add Greek, Spanish, Norwegian Bokmål, Czech and Romanian translations.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Sounds like a pretty great release!