The developer said "Drawing inspiration from mining games like Motherload and Galactic Mining Corp, Bore Blasters takes the genre to the next level with high octane action and fast paced gameplay. Fans of digging and collecting will find plenty to love, while the addition of deadly enemies and mysterious artifacts will keep even the most seasoned miners on their toes."
It will have Native Linux support at release. Here's a highlight of what to expect from it:
- Intense mining action with fast-paced blasting.
- Constant progress - even failed runs aren't punishing.
- Diverse biomes to explore.
- Purchase upgrades to overpower your gyrocopter.
- Navigate the overworld to unlock new mine shafts.
- Collect and loot rare gems, ores, and artifacts to upgrade your gear and abilities.
- Endless replayability with procedurally generated levels.
- Stunning pixel art visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
If it interests you then follow the Steam page.