After being in development for 5 years, TailQuest Defense is finally here as one of the most ambitious early Godot Engine games. Starting off when Godot 2.0 was fresh, you can read a brief bit of their history here.
So what is it? A mixture of exploration and tower defense action that can be played alone or with a partner in local co-op, all set across various very colourful environments. As the developers explain: "TailQuest Defense is an action packed tower defense game in which you play as Nell who tries to defend his world from the invasion of Nands - robots which are kidnapping fluffy inhabitants of the Riventail - a divided world floating in the sky. Stop invaders by placing towers at strategic points around colorful landscapes. Collect hidden treasures, use the environment to your advantage and most importantly, save Nell’s fluffy friends!"
- Tower defense meets puzzle platformer game.
- Defeat enemies by building towers and using the environment to your advantage.
- Team up with a friend to defend in local Co-op mode.
- A vivid and colorful world.
- Use special items such as tomato-mines, the bubble gun, and more to stop evil robots!