Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «3/33»
  Go to:
Windousico Apr 12, 2017

An old PC with a humble GTX 1060.
Xpander Apr 13, 2017
Quoting: pete910Bummer, MSI,Asus ?

EVGA. I don't think the brand matters though, i was just unlucky. havent had GPU issues since 8800GTS.
Grimfist Apr 13, 2017
Ok, after installing Antergos on a spare partition and only running Superposition I got a slight increase.

Seems like my Xeon wasn't the best choice.
Ehvis Apr 13, 2017
Quoting: GrimfistSeems like my Xeon wasn't the best choice.

That depends on what you need it for most. But for gaming engines it's probably not the best.
Ehvis Apr 13, 2017
Quoting: woox2k[img]Sadly from Manjaro... Haven't figured out why my score is 300 points lower on my Archlinux installation.

Also interesting is that you run an almost identical setup to mine, but with a default clock while I overclocked mine. Yet, I get 160 lower score. What are your GPU clocks?
voyageur Apr 13, 2017
Adding another GTX 970 result to the mix
pete910 Apr 13, 2017
Quoting: Xpander
Quoting: pete910Bummer, MSI,Asus ?

EVGA. I don't think the brand matters though, i was just unlucky. havent had GPU issues since 8800GTS.

I was asking as EVGA are quite good (in the UK),Asus on the other hand .....
apemax Apr 13, 2017

Not quite as impressive but not too bad considering. Gave me a warning about not enough VRAM as I only have 2GB, Seems to have ran ok though, Just slow.
Redface Apr 13, 2017
This is my alienware steammachine R2 i7 GTX 960
Quite a low score compared to the others, but its capable of running Dirt Rally smooth with ultra settings in 1080p to put the numbers in perspective
fabertawe Apr 13, 2017
Yet another GTX 970...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.