Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «17/33»
  Go to:
Xpander Oct 13, 2018
Update:

core +110 mem +1200

[
sterky Oct 13, 2018
Update from me too, can't let xpander be that high...

spec:
  • R7 1800X @ 4.0 Ghz

• mem @ 3466_cl15_t1

• gpu_core +155 MHz

• gpu_mem +1525 MHz

• gpu_fan manual 100%

• gpu_power_limit raised 151W -> 170W

• That's currently maximum without artifact's etc.

lucinos Oct 27, 2018
    The same RX560, the exactly same system, have not done anything other than using the new kernel and running the benchmark in a bit better conditions. In the previous 935 it was summer and had other applications open. In the same (better) conditions I had a 941 result. So the kernel seems to give a 941 -> 948 improvement.

[

By the way bintsmok has a 1050 Ti, not a 1050. I was wondering how a 1050 is that much close to 1050 Ti, it isn't apparently. :P
    Xpander Oct 27, 2018
    Lazy default run with my new 1080Ti, all stock, no tweaking, all my regular programs opened etc.

[

update: core +80 mem +500

[
    Xpander Oct 28, 2018
    since @pete910 hasn't updated first post quite some time, i copied all into libreoffice and added new ones
    heres the new Rankings

[
    lucinos Oct 28, 2018
    Quoting: Xpandersince @pete910 hasn't updated first post quite some time, i copied all into libreoffice and added new ones
    heres the new Rankings

my avg is 7.1 not 7 why you make my system look worse? :'( :P :P

Also as I said above bintsmok is also wrong, he clearly has a 1050 Ti, not a 1050.
    Xpander Oct 28, 2018
    Quoting: lucinosmy avg is 7.1 not 7 why you make my system look worse? :'( :P :P

Also as I said above bintsmok is also wrong, he clearly has a 1050 Ti, not a 1050.

its all fine, you didn't see correctly :P
    Hal_Kado Oct 28, 2018
    callcifer Nov 1, 2018
    Small improvement over my previous post.

pete910 Nov 6, 2018
    Quoting: Xpandersince @pete910 hasn't updated first post quite some time, i copied all into libreoffice and added new ones
    heres the new Rankings

[

Damn, less than a month and it all goes nuts :O

Down side to working for a living, sorry guys.

Wonder if there is a way to display your rather nice spreadsheet in the main post ? @liamdawe
    While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
    Login / Register

Or login with...
    Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
    Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.