Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Unigine Superposition Benchmark
Page: «31/33»
  Go to:
woox2k Aug 14, 2022
Very minor improvement, but still an improvement. Just set the GPU into high perf mode and maxed out fans. Obvously i also replaced my old PSU and now have Crosair RM1000X, that will power this card just fine!
pete910 Aug 14, 2022
Quoting: woox2kVery minor improvement, but still an improvement. Just set the GPU into high perf mode and maxed out fans. Obvously i also replaced my old PSU and now have Crosair RM1000X, that will power this card just fine!

I've come to the conclusion the vid card detection in this is crap. Mine states 6900xt when its actually a 6800xt and yours states three
TimeFreeze Aug 15, 2022
Kallestofeles Aug 17, 2022
Xpander Aug 18, 2022
core +125
mem +200

woox2k Jan 3, 2023
Managed to grab myself an ex-miner 3060Ti. Shoved it into my very old i7-4770 box and tried it out.
Everything stock:

That card reminded me just how bad RayTracing is on AMD. With that CPU and GPU PortalRTX was almost playable (45-55fps) while my hell of a lot more powerful 6900XT barely manages 6fps. (and full of artifacts on Linux)

Last edited by woox2k on 3 January 2023 at 7:29 pm UTC
oxo Jan 3, 2023
link
yahya Jan 4, 2023
GPU: Radeon RX 6800 16GB
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X

Benchmark result:

CoreCtrl overclocking settings:

Xpander Jan 6, 2023
Little improvement :D

core +125 mem +400

edit: just for fun same bench through wine (with fsync) 7.22 and dxvk (master)

Last edited by Xpander on 9 January 2023 at 9:08 am UTC
Grogan Jan 8, 2023
Here's one for contrast, on 12 year old hardware (video card is RX 570 Polaris10... don't know what that Ellesmere shit refers to. I hate all these "code names")

You can pry this hardware from my stiff, dead hands. It's actually fine for gaming at 1920x1080, the only problem I'm running into are inconsiderate devs that bake in unsupported instructions. I know I have to upgrade hardware soon, but I'm procrastinating complicating my life.

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.