Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: 1/6»
  Go to:
Xpander May 21, 2017
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed

Schedule:
[

• Every Event has 6 stages.

• 1 of them is Long, 5 Short.

• Service Area and Checkpoint is after every 2 stages

• Restarts not Allowed

• Career Engineers Allowed (Make sure you hire good ones)

• Car restrictions for 2000s and 2010s

Happy Racing!

Monaco:
[

Sweden:
[

Greece:
[

Finland:
[

Germany:
[

UK:
[

League Standings:
1 Xpander 122
2 sterky 101
3 Kallestofeles 82
4 tuubi 74
5 Sigz 67
6 Meneghedson 42
7 doomwarriorx 38
8 Frank Drebin 28
9 [GOL]Samsai 20
10 Edwin 14
11 Redface 7
12 INlinuxdude 2
13 Pie 1
14 0xJAKE 0
15 manero666 0
16 vantamme110 0
17 Ki 0
18 Ysblokje 0
19 apemax 0
21 [GOL] LiamD 0
22 0x1700bNiNJA 0

Edit: timezones are confusing, the site takes my time not UTC, corrected the Schedule

Use the timezone converter :)
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
add UTC+0 to the right and set the time to see your local time
sterky May 21, 2017
Look's good :)
Not too sure about single country, but let's try out how it feels =)
tuubi May 21, 2017
Looks good. Thanks again for taking the reins Xpander.

But remember folks, all skill levels welcome and no prices for the winners. We're not trying to find the best driver on GOL, we're just here to drive some dangerously fast cars on positively murderous roads and try our best to enjoy the experience!
Liam Dawe May 22, 2017
Fuck, totalled on the first stage, well onto the next event for me then see you in a few days :P
darkszluf May 22, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweFuck, totalled on the first stage, well onto the next event for me then see you in a few days :P

nothing claim souls like monaco in this game!
tuubi May 22, 2017
I survived the event! Yay! I was actually about to total my car in the fifth stage, but managed to open the menu and recover just in time.

BTW, are you sure our career techs are available? They sure didn't seem to get much done.
Xpander May 22, 2017
Quoting: tuubiI survived the event! Yay! I was actually about to total my car in the fifth stage, but managed to open the menu and recover just in time.

BTW, are you sure our career techs are available? They sure didn't seem to get much done.

if you check the league page it shows green on career engineers. might be your engineers contract expired? or something is bugged.
tuubi May 22, 2017
PsychoDarius just joined the league. Can't find a GOL user by that name, so whoever you are, please give us a shout (in a comment or via PM) so we know you're a member, okay? I don't actually mind as long as we all play on Linux, but this is supposed to be a GOL league after all...
Xpander May 22, 2017
uhh..that was hard.. people standing in the wrong place..got +15 sec penalty for that.. also made 2x jumpstarts so +10 sec for each also.. but overall it was allmost trouble free.. few times it was close call with DNF :D
Redface May 22, 2017
My car went flying and was never seen again just before the first event finish :-(
tuubi May 22, 2017
Quoting: RedfaceMy car went flying and was never seen again just before the first event finish :-(
You and four others have destroyed your cars in the first stage thus far. Monaco really punishes you for overshooting a corner. But I guess it'd be hard to continue a race after falling down a mountain.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.