Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: «2/6»
  Go to:
darkszluf May 23, 2017
Quoting: tuubiPsychoDarius just joined the league. Can't find a GOL user by that name, so whoever you are, please give us a shout (in a comment or via PM) so we know you're a member, okay? I don't actually mind as long as we all play on Linux, but this is supposed to be a GOL league after all...

that's me, and honestly the hell you care people play on Linux or not.
tuubi May 23, 2017
Quoting: darkszluf
Quoting: tuubiPsychoDarius just joined the league. Can't find a GOL user by that name, so whoever you are, please give us a shout (in a comment or via PM) so we know you're a member, okay? I don't actually mind as long as we all play on Linux, but this is supposed to be a GOL league after all...

that's me, and honestly the hell you care people play on Linux or not.
What? :D Isn't it a bit of a no-brainer to expect people in the GamingOnLinux league to play the game on Linux?

Anyway, welcome to the league and have fun!
darkszluf May 23, 2017
Quoting: tuubiWhat? :D Isn't it a bit of a no-brainer to expect people in the GamingOnLinux league to play the game on Linux?

Anyway, welcome to the league and have fun!

Truth is that many Linux professionals and creators i know ended up using windows for gaming for many reasons, including older AMD cards support, that doesn't make them less welcome around here, accepting people choices is key to good advocacy.

Thanks, I hope I'll have enough time to play this time :)
tuubi May 23, 2017
Quoting: darkszlufTruth is that many Linux professionals and creators i know ended up using windows for gaming for many reasons, including older AMD cards support, that doesn't make them less welcome around here, accepting people choices is key to good advocacy.
I have no problem with people using whichever operating system they feel comfortable with, but IMHO an event with GamingOnLinux in the name should only accept people gaming on Linux. You're taking this out of context.

Quoting: darkszlufThanks, I hope I'll have enough time to play this time :)
I hope so too. The more the merrier.
doomwarriorx May 23, 2017
long time anonymous reader signed up for some action. Somehow I'm not able to join the league. I'm not sure if it is a bug or some admin action required. The league page asks for confirmation but afterwards I'm back to main gol league page without further information. What to do now?
tuubi May 23, 2017
Quoting: doomwarriorxlong time anonymous reader signed up for some action.
Welcome!

Quoting: doomwarriorxSomehow I'm not able to join the league. I'm not sure if it is a bug or some admin action required. The league page asks for confirmation but afterwards I'm back to main gol league page without further information. What to do now?
League admins have to manually accept every join request, and the system doesn't notify us when one is pending. Anyway, you've been accepted, so get driving! :)
doomwarriorx May 23, 2017
thx :)
darkszluf May 23, 2017
half of the community crashed during the first stage ha.
Xpander May 23, 2017
Quoting: darkszlufhalf of the community crashed during the first stage ha.

hehe.. thats monaco. Next event should be a bit easier, but then Greece will be claiming many souls also :)
Ehvis May 23, 2017
There's definitely something up with the mechanics. I can't get anything close to the repairs I get in normal career or custom events.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.