Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - 1970s Season
Page: 1/5»
  Go to:
Xpander Jul 28, 2017
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed:

Schedule:
[

• Every Event has 8 short stages.

• Service Area and Car Tuning is after every 2 stages

• Checkpoint after every stage

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for 1970s

• Every event lasts 1 week (plenty of time to get some times in)

Sweden:
[

Monaco:
[

Greece:
[

Finland:
[

Germany:
[

UK:
[

LEAGUE STANDINGS

1 Xpander 150
2 tuubi 96
3 arnvidr 79
4 flipper 60
5 Meneghedson 57
6 Kallestofeles 36
7 Redface 36
8 WeaselShark 8
9 Pie 6

Happy Tree hugging!
Xpander Jul 31, 2017
And it has begun! You have whole week to get your times in, so there better be more participants this time around :D
Xpander Aug 1, 2017
and completed by me. this was total fun :D very similar feeling like i have had on the winters on the iceroads here in real life with an old RWD vehicle.

no big issues on the stages, 1 spin on the 6th stage, everything else was pretty much clean with some corners went too wide ofc, but yeah suprisingly good run, maybe i was too cautios?..but was hell a lot of fun.
Edmene Aug 1, 2017
done as well, after a awful first stage I was able to reasonably drive the car albeit quite cautious till the end of the event without major incidents. A fun event overall.
Arnvidr Aug 5, 2017
Me done as well, very cautious driving, not too comfy with either the 70's cars or the Sweden tracks. A few spins here and there, including one fantastic 720, and one reset after I drove off a bridge in stage 4 :p

Satisfied with my result :D
tuubi Aug 5, 2017
Considering I spent more time on pause than driving due to various distractions, I did all right. The Stratos was trying very hard to kill me, but I managed to hold on somehow. While Edmene edged past me on the last stage, I'm still surprised and happy I managed to finish even third despite my numerous and constant spins and mistakes.

Sweden is my least favourite venue in this game, but I think I'm going to stick with the Lancia for the season. It's hard to control but tons of fun. I've only driven the Opel in this class before and while it's not a bad car, it's feels very stiff and kinda boring. Also the Lancia sounds better. ;)
Redface Aug 7, 2017
My car went flying in Monaco again. I really need a flying car.
Ehvis Aug 7, 2017
Hmmm, I seem to have forgotten about the first one!
Edmene Aug 8, 2017
No points for me this time. Because of this
Quoting: RedfaceMy car went flying in Monaco again.
Nothing like the wonderful Monaco and its tight roads that leads either to rocks or flying through a cliff.
tuubi Aug 9, 2017
I survived. \o/

I think I even managed to granny a couple of stages without needing to reverse at all! The wet night stage was a nightmare though, especially after destroying my headlights right at the beginning. I got stuck on a bank at one point and reversed over the finish line on that one.
Xpander Aug 9, 2017
Monaco done by me also. 3 spins in total, 1 with reverse needed. overall pretty clean run.
i would drive stratos also if i hadn't change how the gas pedal works, its the only car that needs different setup for this, im too lazy to switch between when im driving with different cars :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.